The Stiles Hotel, Boutique hotel in washington avenue
Explore The Affordable Side of South Beach
With its center-of-everything location on storied Collins Avenue, The Stiles Hotel delights free-spirited travelers who appreciate value and laid-back style in South Beach. Surrounded by great restaurants, high-energy nightclubs and live music venues, this South Beach boutique hotel is just steps from the beach in the heart of Miami Beach’s iconic Art Deco District.
Book Direct Benefits
- Complimentary WiFi
- Beach Service
The Stiles Hotel is located right on iconic Collins Avenue, just steps from the best bars and restaurants in South Beach.Learn More
After a long night partying in South Beach, you’ll really appreciate our comfy beds and blackout drapes.Learn More
Our spacious guest rooms and suites feature sitting areas and work desks with flat-screen TVs and eco-friendly bath amenities.Learn More
Walk To The Beach
Want a room one block from the beach? The Stiles is a one-block stroll to the sand. Best of all, beach chairs and beach towels are included in our resort fee.Learn More
Great Value: The Stiles offers affordable luxury in the heart of South Beach.
“For Couples Only”
Excellent I like the service from everyone. Everyone who worked there were polite and very friendly. Front desk was very helpful. I would recommend someone staying here. It's nice and very peaceful. Thank youtracycV5580GT
"2 nights at stiles."
I had the 2 bed room which was nice but there 2 major points I want to share. 1. The location of this place is amazing. It is close to the beach, clubs, restaurants and grocery stores. It really sits in the heart of south beach. 2. The staff made me feel like I'm home with their kind attitude. Thank you Michelle for your sweet character and Elio for your kindness. I am definitely coming back.avia91
“Wonderful Experience ”
My friend and I stayed for 3 nights. The first thing I noticed was how organized and clean the hotel is. It also smells sogood ( like floral, clean). The pool is perfect to relax. The staff is genuinely kind, always with a smile on their face. Michelle especially was really kind to us. I also loved where the hotel is located in the center of everything (restaurants, lounges, corner stores and of course the beach) only walk distance. You don't have to worry about transportation . So I highly recommend it.Yury O
“Amazing holiday ”
We choose to stay at the Stiles in our 6 days trip to Miami and it was the best time ever. The hotel was amazing, staff incredible, location excellent for walking around, overall excellent. Thank you very much Carmen(the hotel manager) for everything you have done for us. I highly recommend this hotel for everyone and I definitely will be back.Miki M
“Great place to stay”
This is a very nice hotel, clean and well maintained. Service is excellent. I would like to complement Michelle at the front desk. She went above and beyond to make our stay a wonderful experience. Thank you!Mammoth1622
The Stiles Hotel is committed to facilitating the accessibility and usability of its Website, http://www.thestileshotel.com (the “Website”), for persons with sensory disabilities. To accomplish this, The Stiles Hotel will be implementing over time the relevant portions of the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (“WCAG 2.0 AA”) as its web accessibility standard, which will also bring the Website into further conformance with the Section 508 Web Accessibility Standards developed by the United States Access Board. Further, our Website will be tested on a periodic basis with assistive technology such as screen readers and screen magnifiers, and with users with disabilities who use these technologies.
Until such time as our electronic media upgrades are complete, if you have difficulty accessing any our website, apps or intranet to attain information or for any other purpose please contact email@example.com or +1 305-674-7800 and one of our representatives will be able to assist you.
Update your preferences and you won’t miss out
• We process the data supplied by our customers and users in order to provide the requested services, to fulfill our legal obligations, to improve the quality of our services and to send commercial communications. This is based on an existing contractual relationship, current legislation and our legitimate interest in reviewing and promoting our services.
• We develop commercial profiles from your data in order to offer you customized attention and to send exclusive offers and promotions that are adapted to your profile.
• We only transfer our customers’ data when legally obligated, with your prior consent or to companies within the same group for administrative reasons, or when it is necessary in order to provide the requested services.
• This data is held for the duration of your relationship with us and always for the legal periods and time needed to attend to possible liabilities. Data processed for commercial purposes will be stored as long as you do not request their cancellation.
• You can withdraw your consent for the personalization of our services and communications, without affecting the provision of services that you have requested from the group. Likewise, you have the right to access, change or delete data, as well as other rights.
If you do not specify your preferences, we assume that you wish for us to continue processing your data in order to provide personalized services and communications based on your commercial profile. You can withdraw consent freely at any time by simply notifying us to firstname.lastname@example.org